THE RELEASE OF ANOINTING





Here is another power packed message from The lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry by the general Oversee- Pastor Lazarus Muoka , Making it known to all believer and those who serve God in truth and sincerity that they need the anointing of God to cause massive revival and to do much exploit. After listening to the message the anointing will be released on you and you shall be a witness to Him in every part of the world.

MINISTER: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA
TITTLE: THE RELEASE OF THE ANOINTING




File size - 42MB
POWERED BY THE YOUTH INFORMATION DEPARTMENT, TLCCRM (Y.I.D)
TO DOWNLOADπŸ™ˆπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
click on the  'DOWNLOAD" button below.😍😍😍



Comments

  1. I appreciate your efforts in this website. It has really me to get some our G.O's messages. Since I left Nigeria, I have always been hungry to listen to his message and with this site, I have downloaded almost all the messages here. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

Contact form

Send