HOW GOD DELIVER OUR SISTER FROM KIDNAPPERS.



SISTER JUDITH IKECHUKWU

HOW GOD DELIVER OUR SISTER FROM KIDNAPPERS.

CORRESPONDENT : May we know you?
RESPONDENT: My name is sister JUDITH IKECHUKWU

LOCATION : Romi kaduna

CORRESPONDENT : What did the Lord did for you?
RESPONDENT : I want to thank God for saving me from the hands of kidnappers.

CORRESPONDENT : When did it happened?
RESPONDENT : It happened on 20th of December 2018 at about 6pm.

CORRESPONDENT : Tell us how it all happened.
RESPONDENT : It all happened so when I was about leaving my grand mother's house. I saw a car in front of me and inside the car I saw a woman and a man, and they asked me for direction to some place, which I did. But all I could remember was, I was about going home but all of  a sudden I saw myself in an uncompleted building in a location I don't know.

CORRESPONDENT : where you the only one there?
RESPONDENT : No, I saw students, men and women, and even children.  So I asked everyone around me "why can't you all leave from here" so they said they can't escape, that they will be sold tonight. 
And  I told them that my own case is different, that I won't be here today,  I must find my way out.  And they replied saying the last person who tried to escape was killed. Then I replied saying I am a chosen and am different.
Then a song entered my mouth  "Go before us Holy Ghost, go before us Holy Ghost "  All of a sudden all the guards around slept off.   Then I told everyone around me That is time to go, we need to escape from this place, and they all obliged they followed me to the gate. We all pushed the gate and it fell.


CORRESPONDENT : You mean the gate fell down?  How huge is the gate?
RESPONDENT: Very huge and higher than the fence.

CORRESPONDENT : Can you give rough estimate how many where you all?
RESPONDENT : we are about 20 in number.

CORRESPONDENT : So you mean just 20 of you pushed down the gate you said was huge?
RESPONDENT: Yes when we pushed the gate, we all ran out from the building.  Due to the noise of the gate falling down, the guards who where asleep woke up and started chasing us.  We all ran and they started shooting at us with guns.  I was shot on my arm and stomach and I shouted I am a chosen. And the bullet fell to the ground, no injury no blood, nothing at all.
Then two hunters came to our rescue and shot back at guards, and they all ran away.  The hunters took us all to their Hut, the next day we all found our way out to the express road and go back home. 
My family was so happy cause I was missing for two days.

CHOSEN PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Comments

Archive

Contact form

Send